Plus Ubisoft, Death Stranding, and much more!
On this week’s episode of IGN’s weekly PlayStation show, host Jonathon Dornbush is joined by Max Scoville and Brian Altano to discuss how PlayStation can control the conversation at E3 despite not attending this year’s show with a press conference or showfloor booth.
Plus, they discuss what could be happening for Ubisoft in the next year, read a hilarious Memory Card story, and more!
- 00:11 – Jonathon talks about Carly Rae Jepsen for a minute (I’m sorry)
- 1:38 – Beyond 600 discussion!
- 3:00 – News Crunch!
- 4:47 – Ubisoft trolls us with Splinter Cell, plus Ubisoft teases upcoming AAA games
- 17:00 – Raising Kratos reactions
- 26:30 – A few other news updates!
- 29:00 – Death Stranding trailer teases and how Sony can have a nE3 presence
- 43:30 – Memory Card
- 47:08 – What we’re playing and wrap-up
The episode is also available to watch on Youtube.
Download or listen to the show on these platforms:
IGN’s weekly PlayStation show Podcast Beyond! is live every Wednesday at 3 p.m. PT on your preferred podcasting platform, at beyond.ign.com, and youtube.com/ignbeyond.
Have a question for the show, or want to contribute to Memory Card? Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or stories and we may read them on the show. And if you haven’t already, be sure to join our awesome group of Beyond fans in the IGN Beyond Facebook group.